Dublin and Dun Laoghaire Education & Training Board (DDLETB) is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees, learners and others. To ensure that we have developed the following COVID-19 Response Plan. All employees are responsible for the implementation of this plan and a combined effort will help contain the spread of the virus.
Click here to download the DDLETB Policy Statement – Return To Work June 2020
- continue to monitor our COVID-19 response and amend this plan in consultation with our employees.
- provide up to date information to our employees on the Public Health advice issued by the HSE and Gov.ie
- display information on the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and correct hand-washing techniques
- provide an adequate number of trained Worker Representatives who are easily identifiable and put in place a reporting
- inform all employees of essential hygiene and respiratory etiquette and physical distancing requirements
- adapt our workplaces to facilitate physical distancing
- keep a log of contact/group work to help with contact tracing
- have all employees attend an induction/familiarisation briefing
- develop a procedure to be followed in the event of someone showing symptoms of COVID-19 while at work or in the workplace
- provide instructions for employees to follow if they develop signs and symptoms of COVID-19 during work
- intensify cleaning in line with government advice
All principals, managers, coordinators and employees will be consulted on an ongoing basis and feedback is encouraged on any concerns, issues or suggestions. This can be done through the Worker Representative in each of our schools, education centres and offices.
We must be vigilant, proactive and work together.