DDLETB’s Further Education and Training (FET) Service, in conjunction with SOLAS, has launched an open call for funding aimed at providing support for local Community Education providers/groups. Closing Date is 31 August 2022.
The Reach Fund builds on the success of previous fund and is intended to address educational disadvantage which may be experienced by learners.
1. Learner assistance fund, inclusive of education outreach/mentoring projects/transport costs for learners/urgent educational response.
2. Innovative green projects.
3. Projects focused on increasing participation in learning with target cohorts.
4. Events/awareness campaigns that contribute to equality policy and legislation.
5. In line with the ALL strategy, specific actions that;
- directly address those experiencing unmet literacy needs
- target funding on access to technology and devices
- expand community access to Wi-Fi and broadband resources
6. Community groups in pre-development phase to support the most marginalised and disadvantaged groups.
7. Support for refugee groups to support education and training delivery and promote/ support cultural and social inclusion, including research and/or needs analysis.
The closing date for submission of applications is Wednesday 31 August 2022 at 5.00 pm.
For any queries, please email email@example.com
Click here to download the Reach Fund Guidelines.