DDLETB’s Further Education and Training (FET) Service, in conjunction with SOLAS, has launched an open call for funding aimed at providing support for local Community Education providers/groups. The closing date is Tuesday 2nd May at 5 pm.
The aim of Reach Funding (formerly MAEDF) is to provide support to educationally disadvantaged learners in accessing and participating in community education. It aims to increase the participation of disadvantaged learners, particularly those who are undertaking literacy and skills programmes.
If you would like to attend, use the QR code above, or click here to register for the information session.
1. Learner assistance fund, inclusive of education outreach/mentoring projects/transport costs for learners/urgent educational response.
2. Innovative green projects.
3. Projects focused on increasing participation in learning with target cohorts.
4. Events/awareness campaigns that contribute to equality policy and legislation.
5. In line with the ALL strategy, specific actions that;
- directly address those experiencing unmet literacy needs
- target funding on access to technology and devices
- expand community access to Wi-Fi and broadband resources
6. Community groups in pre-development phase to support the most marginalised and disadvantaged groups.
7. Support for refugee groups to support education and training delivery and promote/ support cultural and social inclusion, including research and/or needs analysis.
Application Form & Guidelines
You can download the DDLETB Reach Fund 2023 application form here.
For any queries, please email email@example.com.
Click here to download the Adult Literacy For Life Strategy.
The closing date for submission of applications is Tuesday 2nd May at 5pm.