Dublin and Dún Laoghaire Education and Training Board invites applications for the following permanent positions:
Broadmeadow Community National School,
Swords, Co. Dublin.
River Valley Community National School,
Swords, Co. Dublin.
The successful candidates will be expected to commence as soon as possible as there is a great deal of planning and promotion to be done in advance of the schools opening in September 2019.
To apply for the posts please either download the Application Form and details from www.ddletb.ie or contact the Human Resources Department Telephone 01-4529600 Ext 116, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The latest date for receipt of applications is: 4.00p.m. on Friday 29th March 2019.
Shortlisting may take place. Late applications will not be considered.
Mr. Paddy Lavelle
Chief Executive Officer
HERE ARE TWO GREAT REASONS TO WORK WITH DDLETB!
(1) Being part of a Community of Schools
Teachers who are employed by DDLETB are joining a family or a community of schools. There are significant advantages to being part of this family:
- We have 30 Post Primary schools and 5 PLC colleges in our ETB. The hours worked in any of these schools counts towards permanency if a teacher moves to another of our schools. This is in stark contrast to the situation in other types of school where each new appointment starts with zero credit for a contract completed in another school.
(2) Enhanced Career Path and CPD Support & Development
Each college promotes its own programme of continuing professional development encouraging professional collaboration with subject colleagues and cross-curricular projects, supporting newly qualified teachers through the Droichead programme and taking a strong stance on Wellbeing for students and staff.
As an organisation promoting learning, we have a very active programme of continuing professional development and many networks of professional communities including
- TL21 (Teaching and Learning for the 21st Century)
- Technology Enhanced Learning
- Middle Leadership Training.